GRAFF LOGO BATTLE THIS SATURDAY!
“Drugs Ruin Creativity”
This is the message for the Sharpie graff battle this coming Saturday being
produced by Narconon Professional Drug Prevention.
$200 (plus design will be converted into an official
tee for the Kingdom Day Parade in January 2011)
The competition is limited to the first 30 contestants ages 15+.
1. The message must be readable.
2. Style of the design needs to communicate the message. It is very important that the word “ruin” is not confused with “kill” in the design.
3. Your piece must be designed live at the battle (Sharpies and paper will be provided).
4. To register, please go to www.itsfuntobeme.org and click on Graffiti Battle and it will take you to the instructions to register.
5. As the winning piece will be representing “Narconon Professional Drug Prevention” it is important that you stand behind the message.
Check in time: 12:00 pm
*Battle starts at 12:30 pm
110 Winston St.
Los Angeles, CA
**Aside from the cash prizes, the first place design will have 300 t-shirts printed and worn by the exhibitors and performers in the Kingdom Day Parade held on January 17, 2011.
The remaining t-shirts will be distributed throughout the crowd. A t-shirt will be given to the Channel 7 commentator as we approach the judges’ stand.
This parade airs to millions of people and tens of thousands of people attend.
The winning piece will also be on 500 booklets with the title, “Ten Things Your Friends May Not Know About Drugs”, and will be given to the Channel 7 commentator along with the t-shirt.
In addition, the event will be filmed and your piece will be sent to two organizations in Washington, D.C. who are appointed to oversee the Los Angeles activities for the Martin Luther King Day celebration for 2011. Also, an international press release will be sent out through Narconon International about you and your piece.
Your message through graffiti art is very important to the future of our youth!
You are listened too and your art admired!
Narconon Professional Drug Prevention