Crewest Gallery is bringing love to the Children’s Hospital in L.A. for a Valentines Day card exchange for their patients.
We can help make their day that much brighter with a special V-Card designed by local and international artists!
We are looking for artists who would like to design/create and sign a card (or cards) for patients of the Children's Hospital.
The hospital has a total of 320 in-patient beds, we need at least that many to make it as impactful as possible.
When creating your cards please use the following guidelines:
· Refrain from any mention to patients regarding their illness or for them to get better. Stay away from any phrases such as “get well soon” or “hope you are feeling better”.
· Use an uplifting approach when trying to find the right phrase such as “Keep on Smiling” or “Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day”, etc.
· Please do not use anything that will fall off onto the patient (such as glitter,etc).
· Do not use anything that may harm the patient.
· Keep with the Valentines Day Theme
· Include a positive message
· Sign the card
· Just as a suggestion, you may want to include your website on the back of the card.
· Be Creative, Fun and loving!
If you are interested in being part of this heart warming project, please contact us and let us know the # of cards you will be submitting.
Luna George - Assistant Gallery Director
**Latest date to submit your cards is February 1st.
You may hand deliver your cards or mail them to:
Attn: Art Cupid
110 Winston Street
Los Angeles, CA
*Please note any shipping costs will be the responsibility of the artists.
Please feel free to continue to pass along this invitation to other artists you may know.
Once we get the final confirmed group of artists to participate in this project an Official Press Release will be sent which will include a list of all participating artists.
Peace, Love, and Art in 2010!
About the Children's Hospital:
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles is a nonprofit, academic, pediatric medical center. They provide the the highest quality healthcare for children who are the sickest and most seriously injured in our region and beyond.
Each year, they treat over 93,000 children who need care that is so complex, it can only be provided by medical experts. They provide care in over 100 medical specialty and subspecialty areas.
More info on their site:
*Crewest Gallery and the Children's Hospital of LA reserve the right to withdraw any submissions which do not meet the guidelines set forth or for any other reason which we find unsuitable for delivery to the patients of the hospital, including but not limited to its construction or content.
Crewest on Twitter
Crewest on Facebook
Crewest on Myspace